Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tom has been tagged too !!!!!!!!

1. I like using !!!!!!!!! points! (I think it is because of the yelling in my head!!!)

2. People are afraid of me. (Do you think its the hat? People really hate this hat!)

3. I love teaching. Church, work, family. I love sharing my knowledge.

4. I love history. Some World, mainly American, Arizona, and Az/Mormon.

5. I am always the S.O.B. I don't mind being one, that's part of my job description, and if I deserve it but more often that not I am accused of being one when I stand for whats right or put someone in there place. If you don't believe me ask my kids.

6. I am picky about my food and can be very critical about how it is done. But I think I am more critical about my cooking than others.

7. I love to feed people and cook for people.

8. I have never met a AZ dirt road I did not want to drive down. I guess that is why I love maps and off roading.

2 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

That was fun to read. Avree says she likes the hat! And loves your cooking!

southolive said...

I like to cook for people too! It can be exciting.