Sunday, November 23, 2008

CHANGE!!!!!

"Change". That word has really been popular lately as most of you know if you followed the elections. Well, I am not really happy with the election out come but I felt we need to give the guy a chance. My wife is so POed about the results that I can hardly discuss it with her. Lately I have been trying to be more open minded and trying to look at things through the other persons eyes so I thought change might be a good thing!
So one morning when I was getting ready for work I had put on my britches and was slipping my belt through the loops when I thought "why do I have to put the belt through the first loop on the left? " So i did it! I made a change! I put my belt through the right loop first! I was so proud of my self! I had made the first move to get out of my rut! I had made a change! As I made my way over to the shop I could tell, I had a strut in my step. I was on a higher plane! I was going to have a great Day! Things were going great! My mind was sharp, my decision process was quick and precise. My 44 0z Pepsi seemed to really hit the spot that morning! I was invincible! Then it happened. When you get older, and you got to go, YOU GOT TO GO! No problem! I was invincible! After all I had made a "change"! As I stood over the toilet and went to unbuckle my belt I could feel my face turn flush with a cold sweat! My mind went blank! I had to think about how to get my buckle undone! I don't have time! I need to GO! After convincing myself to calm down I was able to get the job done with out making a mess. But that made me think, "Why did I make the change?" Was I just making the change to make the change? Was I trying to improve the process with the change? I really Learned something!
Dear: Obama, Think of the consequences before you make the change!!!

1 comment:

Scott P. said...

I believe you have to give our Pres Elect a chance to succeed. Even if he was not my choice, he has my full support. God Bless Us All!! Scott