Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Ginny!!!!!!!!

Ginny's Birthday was last Friday so i want to take this time to say how much I love her. In fact this is why i am starting this blog. My kids have been bugging us to start something so here it is. I hope I do this right. It dose not matter if this turns out the lord will know what i have tried to do. Ginny has always stood with me in all my ideas weather they worked or not. She has never demeaned or discouraged me. Yes she has told me what she felt but never has tried to convince me to do or pushed her ideas on me. Even when things have not worked out she has never said "I told you so". Ginny has had to suffer because of the decisions I have made but never has she said a peep. As I thank the lord for my wife tears come to my eyes because of the love I have for her and that she has for me. As most of you know Ginny does not say "I love you" or show it but I know for a fact that she loves me! I love you Ginny, my Wife, Mom and Grammies. I am trying to be a better husband.

3 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

I'm all teary also! Happy Birthday mom/Grammy! We love you! Av sends lots of wet ones.. (kisses) :)

Billy said...

Geez none of this mushy stuff on here. Thats not the Baker way.

southolive said...

yeah love