Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My Side of a Slippery Slide

Let me express my joy in getting to answer these accustions. I have stated from the first how bad I have wanted to do this. I did have one small hiccup. I asked for a mediator. I told them they could pick him or her and I would pay. Then there were times I thought we would meet in front of a judge and I could now be free of the weight these known and unknown accusations put on me. But that never came about either. I did ask my bishop many times to call us in. How badly I needed resolve. But that also was no to be.
I am troubled on how this email is not laden with facts but with unfounded statements. It states how Don feels or he is convienced. I have been accused, tried and found guilty. No facts, just perceptions. I was denied the ability to be heard because they fear an outsider for some reason. The reason stated later in his email makes no sense to me.
This email I am answering is long. I feel the need to warn anyone that is reading along. But this is more for me, than for anyone who wants or desires to know where I stand in all this. I do ask that anyone who is interested to keep an open mind and a prayerful heart.
With that said lets get started.
PREFACE page 1

(i) I answered all questions before I was kicked off. I recall you called one day while I was checking cattle and you wanted an accounting for the year so far. I told you I would have it to you by the end of the day and I did. You had the right through the Arizona Revised Statute to come by and make all copies of accounting that you wished for or needed. You never did. But I have asked multiple times of when I could come to your house and make my copies. Not once did you provide a time let alone an answer. I do have texts if you need a copy of them.


(ii) Please show proof of me paying my family. I never did. They took time away from work and their homes to be with me. Please present facts not spectulations.

(iii) I had a geat desire to ranch. Not to run the ranch. I tried to stay in touch. I emailed but Cody said he already got way to many emails and they got lost in the shuffle. Now I will speculate here but he said he likes calls. Calls are a he said she said. Emails and text are proof. I tried Donnie's private Faceook page but Cody said no way. I tried Steve's google docs but Cody said he didn't like that there was only one admistrator. At the last meeting I asked how do I communicate and there was no resolve. A side note, I took Jesse to the last meeting because I felt I needed a witness to the proceedings. Jesse recorded the meeting. We checked he still has it after three long years. So I have proof of asking and not receiving an answer.

(iv) It is not that we won't admit what we have something wrong, we have waited and waited to answer your accusations. We could see no wrong in what we did. If you look at our phone records we call Cody once or more a week. I was very open on Facebook, to the point I was in trouble. I shared to invite, to give a daily accounting, to let extended families see what their forefathers did. I had no other motive than to share and teach. I did not share to scream look at what I own, look at what I did, I love our heritage and wanted all within our circle to enjoy it also.

A. Please share your convincing evidence. I so tried to answer. You would not except that I felt a need for an impartial person to hear me out. Why do you fear one? You state they (Tom and Ginny) would not answer then you only addressed the email to me. We were willing to sit down but you would only let me come to a meeting. This email in reference came after they kicked me off. Not before. I will throughout this answering time state if what I am answering is before or after I was kicked off. Kind of a BK ( before kicked off) and AK (after kicked off). As you see they asked questions after they had made a decision to kick me out.

B. From the first I asked to be heard. I asked for answer from you. I told my side of the story to who would listen. If the shoe was on the other foot and any of you three would of been kicked off I do believe you would of taken some sort of recourse. I chose social media. It has worked for me. I have stated facts. If you wanted it to stop then you should take time to listen and not judge. If you dont believe I felt betrayed, hurt, suicidal, unloved, alone. I know the depths of alienation and all others you mentioned above.

C. Why would I want to spend time with you and not my husband. I made sacred covenants in my religion that bind me to him more than any other family member. I don't understand why you would expect me let alone ask me to leave him behind and come to you. Under what cause did Tom have to stay away. Will you please explain? What really crosses my mind is if we did embezzle money and steal equipment then why did we only have to change our ways or stay away long enough to statisfy some standard you had and not reconcile our debt.

D. I concluded the same from you guys. Let me state facts. Cody proposed at a meeting to buy some preg. heifers. We voted on it, I mentioned if we did run short on money we could always sell a few just to get by. A week later you called me wanting to know why I wanted to buy if I was only going to sell. I did not want to sell, heck I didn't really want to buy, I wanted to put money into winter feed. I aked why are you calling me and not Cody, he proposed it and we voted. Another time Cody found some desert preg cows to by from someone he knew. It was voted to purchase them. One cow never calved or if she did then something happened to it. Why was I called again for that by Steve. Cody proposed it and knew the buyer. I have been on the carpet the whole time, for things voted on by all and proposed by others. You were not and are not and easy partner to be with. Especially when I had to take the blame for so many things out of my control.

These are the Missed Signs mentioned above

E 1 1 page 4 I did say I was overwhelmed. I reached out for help. I was gone from my family. Tom came up on weekends to help me and mostly to be with me. Don did ask to take over bookkeeping. That was not overwhelming me, that aspect is easy as not much transpires a month. But both times on my weekly call to Cody I mentioned that Don had asked for the books and Cody said no they are fine where they are at. I was honest at all times. There seems to be a pattern of the others not being honest with each other. I have no proof only that I was always in a tug of war that I did not produce for myself.

E 1 2 page 4 I did not say that. But what proof do we have since it was a call. What I did say is that is how my dad did things with us. We let purchases add up to make sure he had enough money until the cattle sold. Then he would write us a large check to cover the amount. Some times it even went longer if he had a well go down or had some other purchase coming up. I just did the same. So if an emergancy came up we hadn't whittled away the account before we went to auction.

E. 1 3 page 4 To explain the numerous request, remember I was at the ranch taking care of things because at my call for being overwhelmed no one stepped in, so the only way I could get invoices copies was to go to Mesa. Why did you not offer to come up or just go to our place in the valley and make a copy. For not being approved, once again Cody was asked and told you another answer.

E. 1 4 page 5 Yes it was months later that you were interested in them. I did bring them to the meeting which if I recall was not in november it was last of sept or early oct because we were deciding where to send the calves to auction. You did not ask for them. I brought them. Steve asked for copies of the checks. I thought that was wierd and I said you want copies of the checks. Yes you guys had already deccided not to "create an uncomfortable situation" so instead of in the quite of a meeting asking for them and letting me fail which I wouldn't have you wait a few more months and kicked me off the ranch. Yes I should of slinked away in the dark of the night with all that I had been accused of but never did. But instead I shone the spot light on you and you take as I am the one that is unkind. Wouldn't it had been easier to ask? Wouldn't it had been kinder to let Tom and I meet with you or let me have a mediator? Remember we have a recording of this meeting.


This is just the tip of the iceburg. I will work on the next pages over the next few days or weeks and release them as I finish. I'll say again it was a long email. Stick around. The good part is yet to come. They have accused me of framing Cody for theft by finding witness that I don't know and never met because the Sheriff investigating the crime found them and has kept it confidentual. Yet I somehow got them to collaburate on a story. This is better than any book I could write. I must have ESP powers that I don't even know about.
Oh about the page numbers you see of the photos of what Donnie wrote, the pages got out of order when they were sent to me. That is why I number the pages as I go. At the last I will attach a full copy of the email.