Monday, October 30, 2017

Hardly Made a Dent

My last blog finished up to Summary E 5.  So now on to Summary E 6, I noticed it has 8 sub parts to it, so I think I can get through that much. Then I can see if I want to go on or it call it a night.

I have only had the desire to meet.  I have stated earlier that I did have one requirement, a mediator. What Donnie takes as feigned attempts were not to me.  I told him repeatedly that if I answer a question he needs to answer one of mine.  But you will see as you read on I was the one on trial.


I still believe the meeting referred to was in October or September but that doesn't matter here.  I did not try to hide the invoices.  I was told to bring them and I did.  Just a week before this meeting Cody called me and said that if I could bring a break down of the checks that would be great.  I said like how I put them in the GL account.  He said yes.  So I did that too.  I broke each check out by GL accounts.  That is what they asked for at the meeting.  As Donnie stated earlier he was told not to ask for the invoices because they didn't want to embarrass me.
At this meeting I have stated earlier that I took Jesse with me.  There were so many odd things being said to me around this time by Cody and Donnie that I had a strong impression to take a witness with me.  I believe they didn't ask for the invoices because they were setting me up to fail and they wanted fuel to push me away from them.

This what I believe a mediator is.  The reason I wanted one from the start was I feel I am ran over by these three.  I wanted to be heard not interrogated. I was not stalling.  Time doesn't buy you anything but heartache in this kind of situation.  I feel they feared a third party as much as I feared meeting with them without one.

So you didn't meet with me because of something Tom said.  Why?  There it is, I was willing to meet as one on one but you backed out. You were burning tumbleweeds, not loco weed.

I had no desire to meet with them.  They refused and still do to this day to let me have a mediator.  I have said time and time again they could pick the person and I would pay for their time.


Which I took as a law allowing her not to answer.  That is all I got was assumptions. That is why in my heart I always wanted a mediator.  It had been like this for a long time.  They never asked what I meant by anything.  They just assumed what I meant and went on.  




At this time Tom and Cody had by-passed me when it came to getting permission to work on things.  Especially the DeLong tractor.  That is why I referred or offered to bring Tom to the meeting.  
 
 Oh yes Donnie I am saying that.  See how dramatic they are?  If jumping to conclusions were cow pies he would be neck deep.  In the Arizona Revised Statues members can get copies anytime during business hours.  They only needed to come by anytime, long before they took action.  I was more than willing to have my office help in the valley make the copies while I was up at the ranch. That is what I was trying to say.  I figured either you or Cody would look up your rights in the Arizona Revised Statues like I did.
I can't even keep a straight face when I read these.  Can I say I object and have the Judge say You are leading the witness.
Next time just ask a simple question instead of an insult.




I wrote [ I will return if it was like it used to be.  I will be up there week to week and you guys come when you want and when you are needed.]
They took a typed out sentence and rewrote it how they read it. It makes a big difference when you add words and delete others. Please find the email and cut and paste the exact words I used.  It would only be proper.










Ok we see here Tom wants to meet. A little history of why this sudden interest in our goals, we had just started running our own herd of  cattle at the ranch.








Yes 20 days have past.  Tom had to talk to his lawyer to see if it would be ok since there is an active court case between the two parties. See what I mean about his assuming.  







So Tom has the ok to meet.




I don't know why it went south.  Our lawyer said it would be great.  Then the answer comes from them to file our answer. 
We believe their lawyer said no way but they blamed it on Tom. This gave me a headache then as I read through the volley between them and it gave me another writing this.  Please if anyone can explain why we called off the meeting then contact me and walk me through this.


(copied from above so you could see the reason why it is our fault(?))

Donnie I want to meet.  Tom wants to meet.  I want a mediator but I will meet with you if you will take Tom and I.  Then no need for a mediator.  I did not want to yell at you, but you assume away.
Maybe I appear reasonable because I am. I do not hide information, I want tit for tat.  You ask a question and I ask a question.  I see no sign you want to meet.



This is it for the night.  Plenty more to come.  I've said it before, this letter is long.  
Peace is only an answer away.






No comments: