Thursday, May 5, 2016

Help Beyond

I dreamed I was at my parents house in Vernon, My parents were there, Steve was there, and a lady that looked like Karen (Steve's wife) but felt more like Kaeli (Steve's daughter in law).
This lady was sitting at the kitchen table, Steve was sitting on my parents bed, my parents were in the family room. I walk up to the lady and asked "Can I ask you a question?"
She said "Sure."
I then said "There is one stipulation you have to look at me while you answer."
She said "Ok"
I asked the question and both of my parents walked in to hear it.
She started to answer but turned her head side to side. I stopped her and said you aren't looking at me.
She said she was.
I said "Look into my eyes then."
She started again but diverted her gaze.
I stopped her again and reminded her that she was to look into my eyes.
She started again, once again she moved her eyes away but this time I moved my face to stay within her gaze.
She stopped and said "I can't tell you if you keep moving."
My parents shook their heads and left the room.
Immediately my dad returned and said urgently that someone needs to ride out section six. That is where the missing cattle are.
I asked "Where is that section."  (all our sections are in double digits)
He said "Beyond that new gate." Then he stopped short because that is something I didn't know about and it slipped out.
He once again repeated that section six needed rode out and left the room.
I went down the hall to talk to him and said I would do it, I knew how to handle it but I am not allowed to go on family property.
I went to Steve and he now had laid back on the bed with his hands behind his head. I asked him if he heard dad. He turned and looked at me. I asked him can you go gather the cattle in section six or is your work standing in the way.
He just glared at me.

This dream tells me that our parents are watching from beyond the veil. That they are hurt that no one  is really willing to talk it out.
How the family said they will talk to me then blame me for moving my head. They tell me it's my fault for moving my head and they just can't talk to me.
Then my dad tried to give us a warning in regards to the cattle. He slipped by saying "new gate" because he realized that there are things being done behind my back that he sees from heaven but of course I can't.
I told him that I know how to do it but that  I can't do it because I am not allowed on the property. He knew that but for some reason he couldn't get Steve to listen to him.
So I went to Steve for the good of the cattle and Steve wouldn't respond. By him laying on the bed it told me that he wasn't gathering the cattle because of work or he would of been packing to go home to go work. He wasn't doing it because he didn't know how to take care of the cattle.

My dreams are a blessing from the Lord. Some come as a joy, like this one this morning. I was blessed knowing that my parents are aware of our problems and care. That the Lord loves us.
Some dreams leave me with much anxiety, I don't always understand them but it puts me in a mood of warning so when something does happen I am already on alert. I still hurt because life hurts but
The shock isn't as bad.




2 comments:

Tanner said...

Read it. Dreams......special meanings.

Tanner said...

Read it. Dreams......special meanings.