Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Letter Home

To my dear family with much love,

After many hours of fasting, prayer and temple attendance it has been made known to me that my eternal marriage is to become a celestial marriage.

Within a moments of my darkest hour it was whispered to me that my many prayers for true happiness had been answered. My heart rejoiced as my mind raced.

If you will recall I have never said anything to the contrary. I only said I don't know how long it will take.

But yet many have contacted me only to persuade me to go counter to what was burning in my heart. And still those who should trust my judgment, don't.

My Bishop advised me from day one that the most important thing is Tom and I. That family will have to sit on a back burner while that relationship takes time to heal righteously.

I have not nor ever will shun my children or my new children by marriage or my loved babies that come from that union. I will, and do, step back when the only feedback I receive is that I have been deceived.

If you don't like or understand or believe that I have received that right counsel from the Lord, please take it up with Him.

For now I need people around me that believe in me.

My Bishop called me one day and asked "how you doing?" I told him fine, but it was hard for me to discern between those I talk to if they are listening to me because I need human interaction and love or if they want the latest for purposes of gossip. He told me that he was getting plenty of calls of gossip. He told them that they need to have faith and support in Ginny's inspiration.

I have not pulled away. I have turned aside.

My heart aches at the trial I am going through. I faulter daily at the task before me. My question always is, will I make it. This is harder than I can bare. My only strength comes from the many times in ordinary ways the whisper of the Holy Ghost comes to build me up again.

If you continue to shout I will turn from you. If you become as one with Still Small Voice I will embrace you..

As I sit and wait for the next wave

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ginny you are a Very Special Daughter of our Heavenly Father! He knows You, & You know You. Nay sayers, what nay sayers...? Hugs

Unknown said...

I love and miss you my friend. Know that many are praying for you. May you have strength to do the hard things in life. Making marriages work is hard. I pray continually for you.

southolive said...

Love you Mom. Just know that I love you.

southolive said...

Love you Mom. Just know that I love you.

southolive said...

Love you Mom. Just know that I love you.

Unknown said...

Beautifully expressed, Ginny!

Unknown said...

Beautifully expressed, Ginny!

Unknown said...

Beautifully expressed, Ginny!