Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tonight not in the Moornan

Avree spent most of Thursday at my house while her mom sewed. Me and Tom were going to go and drop some of our camping gear at the camping spot, to reserve it. The sewing took longer that thought (first time with this pattern, so a little rough). We discussed just leaving a 5 am Friday and be back in time for school. Okay settled then.

Louise call about an hour later and Aves wanted to talk to her. Now the amazing part is, Aves is 2 and a half. On the phone she is pushing six. She answered the usual questions an aunt would ask and then all of a sudden she said "I am going to the water tonight not in the moornan", then turned and looked at us like did you hear me. We died laughing. The turkey listen to the whole conversation and had decided she was out of there one way or another. Thank heaven it is fourteen more years until she drives. She would of been gone.

My babies love to go camping. All I could ask for. Oh maybe some might like to ranch with me. Who knows maybe when they all have been born one or so may report in to the saddle.

1 comment:

Jen said...

My Katelyn clams up on the phone- However she will talk your hear off on Skype.