Sunday, February 8, 2009

WARNING!!! Contents Could Be Lethal!!!!

The other day Ginny and I were at Jesse and Amanda's and as I walked in Paisley was eating and when she heard my voice she wiggled into a position so she could see me. She gave me the biggest smile! Who could resist but pick her up and just love her! Well one thing led to another and before you know it I was rough housing her and she was laughing and screaming with joy and then it happened!!!!!!
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

southolive said...

That was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time!! It's probably a good thing you wear glasses. -Amanda

luvn3 said...

tom..Why does that always happen to you?

Jen said...

Ha Ha Ha! GROSS:)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahhahaha! Now you REALLY look like Santa!!