Friday, June 22, 2018

If Ye Love Me Keep My Commandments

A simple way to show our love for the Lord. To show respect. He gave us all if only we are willing to receive. To receive we must do as he asks.

In my Grandmother's Will there is a simple, humble plea. She has listed all she has to give to her children. There was no house or a large sum of money. She list 33 head of range cows, 2 bulls, 11 head of mixed saddle and stock horses. And all she asks;

She left a section plus and some grazing rights to other sections. At the end of her life she gave all she owned in this world and asked that they share. A simple plea. A simple way to show love and respect for her.

I have only tried to involve everyone. I offered multiple times to run a steer for each family. I romanticized the thought of us each running our own brand like our forefathers. I love the thought of sharing. I think I must of inherited that from my grandmother.

I don't know how long it took. I could go back on State and BLM leases to see what years it changed in the first generation, why some of her own children aquired the rights to grazing and some didn't. 
Were the grazing rights purchased or taken? I don't know. But they have been fraudulently taken from me and anyone else who still had them.  I am not saying this is how it was, I am saying this is how it is this generation.

I have not been quietly going down and that really upsets the family. I have been told not to discuss it while visiting with them. Yet they write me to say that others are calling them about what I wrote. Two things, why did they not tell the caller they don't want to be involved or tell the caller to call me?
Others have challenged what I wrote. And I welcomed it. Still they knew a lot about what is going on, all from the otherside. They asked no questions only took prisoners.
One other one told me she didn't want to hear anymore, then she added "We'll let the judge decide". That was long before anything was before a judge. Or I thought. That was the case where we got nothing from the court of the proceedings until they won default.

Tell me which is worse, if you have a dispute with someone and you have begged for a sit down to hear both sides but was denied so you just go ahead and tell your side in public because you know they are following you.
Or
To talk behind someone's back while telling them you don't want to get involved. And then getting involved by listening to one side but not the other.

If I don't like something I turn it off. Plain and simple. All I have asked for was resolve. I don't believe burying things under the carpet gets you anything. It ends up like the generation above me, no grazing rights. I am going down kicking. Or coming out on top grazing. 
Turn the channel or contact me if your willing to listen because I am.

If you want to see what sharing is then here are two examples. I don't know the year or the author but the brands I do recognize.


What a wonderful heritage but the legacy is questionable.


Remember above all, I love each and every one of you. 

No comments: