Monday, November 6, 2017

The Last of the Mohicans

This should be the last.  A great war has ensued for many generations and now it has been a blood bath for the last three years. There is one last battle remaining.  I see Mormon and Moroni as they embrace one last time.  How will it be written.  Will the Lord prevail and unite this family?

 On the correspondence matter it must be a request from Donnie's attorney.  Ours encourage us to talk, to work things through, the more we can resolve out of court the better. They tell us things will work out, that they always do.  They encourages us to keep an open dialog with all family members.
I don't believe this letter showed my quilt.  It showed how I was not allowed to be heard.  It shows how I was and am subject to my accusers.  It shows the disregard for truth that is established but they choose  to ignore it. As in the State has already said running my own cattle is legal.  I also bought the Gross family out so why are they allowed to vote?  Not that I would love to hear what they and or all the rest have to say in this matter, but I am just trying to point out that the other members of the LLC live in a world with their own laws and understandings.  I will never receive a fair treatment from them.  They show time and time again that they believe it is their game, their ball and their rules, their referees, their court. 

 The prices set are not market value. Pairs and pregnant cows fetch higher prices.  Any calves on the ground should be accounted in.
 The original labor rates where set at an agreed upon low price as long as I was able to participate.  Once you took that privilege from me the labor rate went up to full shop rate. Once again there is no discussion.  How can we learn from each other if the accusers, jury and judge are all the same people.

 Do we not get to discuss this?  Of course not.  Why would I even ask. Plus I don't think there is a vote to keep the generator.  It is ours. The hourly rate has been explained.  It hurts when the hourly rate goes from $35.  a hour to much higher.  Over the years we have taken a hit on the labor.  We had to pay our employees and eat the rest.  But that doesn't reflect in your analysis. The ranch was never our bread and butter it took from us when it came to being business owners. Even though we didn't make money off the work we performed it was always priority once something was hauled to the shop to be fixed.  I needed it yesterday.  Then if our boys performed the work, the ranch was charged no labor and only paid parts. Have you ever sat down and calculated how much it cost us in time and fuel every time we hauled hay to the ranch. We paid our employees to load the trailers.  Most times we paid overtime for them to come to the ranch and unload it also.  Only a few times were you there to unload it.  How many times did you go shopping for bulls, or go to the auction to purchase heifers.  How many times did we use your personal truck to haul these animals to the ranch.  We put so much time and personal money into the ranch.  You can judge us all you want but until you talk to us face to face it is judging unrighteously.  We never over charged or paid ourselves back.  We did it for a labor of love.  We wanted to see it succeed. It was a dream come true to work side by side with family.  To share it with those that, if they did desire to come it was at a cost in travel and money to them.  That was our gift.  Not to milk the ranch of every red cent it made.  To give and receive  the benefit that comes from being with family. I noticed in all this you have quit asking me to reimburse you for the fuel I spent hauling water to the cattle.  I believe you now have learned what a great benefit it was to the cattle let alone how it helped in conserving the grazing.  Talk about how much time and energy was spent.  I spent almost 18 months on Cecils mill with the  -2U cattle, having to pump ever two days for 10 to 12 hours and now you put a solar pump on it.  Why? Because you learned how fast cattle go through water. Things I tried to point out but was ignored.



I appreciate the time and energy spent on writing this letter.  It has answered so many of my questions.  Not all of them.  I have doubled checked and I think I have covered the whole letter.  If I missed some I hope it will be brought to my attention that I may address it and not assumed I tried to ignore it.  I so look forward to one day sitting down and getting through all this.  I know that is what the Lord wants.
Tom says we can go on a mission once all this is resolved.  If we were to sit down and knock a bunch of this off, answer each other questions, come to an understanding, get resolve, just think your dream of having us gone for a while would come true.  But then again Jesse would have to take care of my herd that will be up there. Does that sound like a bargaining chip.  Come to an understanding and Tom and Ginny will be out of your hair.
I just want to say how much I love each and everyone. Throughout these three years I have come to find greater love and compassion. I still get frustrated, I cry, I get mad, I feel hurt but in a short while I find myself understanding that this is all a misunderstanding and we need patience while we all get on the same page.  I pray that we will tire of this and soon sit down and come to an understanding.
Until then I will run cattle while you try to push me farther and farther in a corner.  The Lord wants us to work this out.  That is why every time you push against me I gain more ground.  For the sake of our family, heritage and all that is right and pure lets start this next year off right and sit down and talk.  Looking forward to the day that there are as many brands running on the ranch as those who would love to participate.
See you in 2018, either on our own accord or in court.

Ginny

No comments: