Friday, December 4, 2015

Enlighten or Entitle Me

It is just weeks away from being a year since my business partners confiscated ranch equipment, the bank account and all else they deemed within their right as partners to take, hide or retrieve from me or from my personal property.
We have yet to resolve this. It is past resolve. There is so much crow on all sides to eat I feel the poor birds may become listed on the endangered list.

This week it has been regurgitated again. As Tom has tried to do no more than get his personal tools from the other partners, through, I believe almost two days of texting he was told he is dishonest, liar, thief, and lacks the ability to hold relationships. He was told that the tools he request where taken because they "didn't know if they were the ranches or whom they belonged too".

To me it is easy to figure out. The ranch had only one post hole digger now it has two. The ranch had wooden handled tools now it had a fiberglass one. The ranch never owned a pintle hitch now it does.

It makes me smile even though it is while I shake my head. While they were on my property uninvited divvying up the goods they left me my dads tools because I moved them from his tool box that was so bunged up that it leaked and the tools were rusting to two canvas bags in hopes of preserving them.

I don't understand how they chose between one thing or another. I can't blame them for not knowing. They didn't come up as often as I hoped they would to help with the many things that needed attention. Even as I went for two days this fall I was shocked at how the corrals had fallen into such disrepair.

Tom has requested his tools from the first day of this ordeal. And while he was approaching the them once again this week he was told that "Ginny" has been sent a list of questions (twice) that she needs to answer.

I don't know what this has to do with being honest and giving back tools to the appropriate person. Heck on the "question list" it doesn't even ask who's tools are who's.

As I thought this through I found myself thinking for the benefit of Tom I aught to just send them the answers to the questions. I love Tom so, and he shouldn't  be punished for my reasons of not complying.

Then the words enlighten and entitled entered my conscious. They feel entitled to answers. I feel entitled to ask my own.

Written words entitle you to gain answers. That all. A response to a question.
Face to face enlightens. Questions can be answered and answers can be questioned.

All four of us are even in regards to the partnership. What education we have, accomplishment we have made, money we have acquired, labor we have preformed has no bearings on who is entitled to answers.

Indulge me, enlighten me.





No comments: