Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THANKS MICHAEL!!!! FOR NOTHING

OK! OK! I know I am adding to all the BS about Michael Jackson and I do feel sorry for the SOB but come on! That dude was weird! But that's OK we are all weird in one way or another. I would say I am for writing about Mike! Well I guess it is not about him, it is about all the weirdo's that worshiped him! WEIRDO'S!!!!!!!! I mean come on! What has he done to better the human race? His race? The guy was a disgrace to his race in that he tried his best to be white!!! What a disgrace! And then you got all the Black people trying to put him on a pedestal to the likes of Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks and all the other people of color, all colors that contributed to the betterment of mankind! I have not heard one report of Michael being a philanthropist. He spent so much money on himself that he was in major dept!
All I can say is if Jesus was worshiped while he was on earth or even now, as much as Michael was this world would have been a lot better off! Thanks Michael! For nothing!

No comments: